|A view from a room at the Villa Marco Polo Inn. Sue Frause photo.|
Two Vancouver Island inns are offering up lots of love during the upcoming Valentine's Day celebration.
Victoria's Villa Marco Polo Inn has put together a Romanza package for $250 CAD per person that includes:
- Overnight in one of four suites at the 1923 villa
- Candlelit dinner for two at Zambri's ($100 credit)
- Two tickets for Puccini's Madama Butterfly at Pacific Opera Victoria
- Four-course gourmet breakfast the next morning
At the nearby Bear Mountain Resort, it's February Romance Month with the launch of its Endless Love package. Rates begin at $349 CAD per couple and the packageincludes:
- One night accommodation
- Sparkling wine, strawberries and a bath "bomb"
- $100 dining credit at the resort's Panache, Copper Rock Grill, Kuma Sushi, Jack's Place or Masters Lounge
- Special romantic memento