Thursday, July 10, 2008
Win Weekend for 2 @ Whistler Music Fest
Fast-track your way to the Whistler Musical Festival by entering Tourism Whistler's VIP Experience Contest.
Here's what you could win:
• Two-day exclusive VIP Passes plus free parking, private entrance, access to Festival Lounge with all-day beverages, premium food service, private restrooms, exclusive viewing platform, commemorative merchandise and more
• Backstage passes to hang out with the stars
• A post-concert dinner at one of Whistler's top restaurants ($150 gift certificate)
• Accommodation for the evenings of July 19-20
The two-day event will be held at the Whistler Blackcomb Tube Park at Base II on Blackcomb Mountain. The festival lineup includes:
• Elvis Costello and The Imposters
• Thievery Corporation
• The Roots
• Broken Social Scene
• Allen Touissant Band
• Robert Randolph & The Family Band
• Meshell Ndegeocello
• Medeski Martin & Wood
• Bedouin Soundclash
• Serena Ryder
The contest ends July 15. Details and rules are at Whistler Music Festival.
Frida Kahlo - Chicago Fleurs de Villes returns to Vancouver this spring with a floral trail of 30+ installations, each created by a local ...
So many places I want to visit in Canada, especially since the US/Canada border has been closed since March of 2020 -- and with no end in si...
Downtown Calgary on a summer day. ©SueFrausePhoto Canada's WestJet Airlines begins service between Seattle and its main hub in Calgary,...
©SueFrausePhoto Victoria BC's Fairmont Empress is reopening its signature restaurant, Q at the Empress, for dinner service beginning Oc...