Vancouver Christmas Market relocates to Jack Poole Plaza at the Olympic Cauldron
|2016 Vancouver Christmas Market | Artist's Rendering|
The traditional signature delectables are returning, including Gluhwein, Bratwurst, Gulasch, Spatzle and more. With the expanded vendor space, there will be new additions, such as demonstrations of the Feuerzangenbowle ('Fire Tongs Punch'), a mulled wine and rum concoction that is dramatically prepared by caramelizing a large sugar cone over the concoction. This year's market boasts more than 22 food and drink huts, a dozen that are making their debut in 2016. Click on for a complete list of the 2016 food and gift vendors.
|Vancouver Christmas Market Locale|
|2010 Olympic Cauldron at Jack Poole Plaza | SueFrausePhoto|
2016 Vancouver Christmas Market
- Hours: Open daily beginning November 26, from 11 AM to 9PM, through December 31. Closes at 6PM on Christmas Eve and closed on Christmas Day.
- Location: Jack Poole Plaza, 1055 Canada Place.
- Admission: Single admission tickets from $4 (children under 6 free)
- Highlights: Christmas Pyramid | Christmas Carousel | Live Entertainment | Alpine Haus Tent | 2016 Vendors
- Out of Town Guests: Vancouver Waterfront & Coal Harbour Accommodations. The Fairmont Pacific Rim also has a number of holiday packages, and is located just steps away from the Vancouver Christmas Market.
- Tourism Vancouver Website: www.tourismvancouver.com
|Photo by Stephanie Bachmann|