Passports needed for travel to and from United States by 2009

The Peace Arch Border Crossing between Blaine, WA and Surrey, BC. Photo by Sue Frause.

By June 1, 2009 you'll need a passport to cross the border.

Both Canadian and American citizens will either have to have a passport or other federally approved ID to enter the US through land or sea borders.

Read Kristin Jackson's article in The Seattle Times for more information.

Popular Posts