|A view from a room at the Villa Marco Polo Inn. Sue Frause photo.
Two Vancouver Island inns are offering up lots of love during the upcoming Valentine's Day celebration.
Victoria's Villa Marco Polo Inn has put together a Romanza package for $250 CAD per person that includes:
- Overnight in one of four suites at the 1923 villa
- Candlelit dinner for two at Zambri's ($100 credit)
- Two tickets for Puccini's Madama Butterfly at Pacific Opera Victoria
- Four-course gourmet breakfast the next morning
At the nearby Bear Mountain Resort, it's February Romance Month with the launch of its Endless Love package. Rates begin at $349 CAD per couple and the packageincludes:
- One night accommodation
- Sparkling wine, strawberries and a bath "bomb"
- $100 dining credit at the resort's Panache, Copper Rock Grill, Kuma Sushi, Jack's Place or Masters Lounge
- Special romantic memento