Thursday, July 10, 2008
Win Weekend for 2 @ Whistler Music Fest
Fast-track your way to the Whistler Musical Festival by entering Tourism Whistler's VIP Experience Contest.
Here's what you could win:
• Two-day exclusive VIP Passes plus free parking, private entrance, access to Festival Lounge with all-day beverages, premium food service, private restrooms, exclusive viewing platform, commemorative merchandise and more
• Backstage passes to hang out with the stars
• A post-concert dinner at one of Whistler's top restaurants ($150 gift certificate)
• Accommodation for the evenings of July 19-20
The two-day event will be held at the Whistler Blackcomb Tube Park at Base II on Blackcomb Mountain. The festival lineup includes:
• Elvis Costello and The Imposters
• Thievery Corporation
• The Roots
• Broken Social Scene
• Allen Touissant Band
• Robert Randolph & The Family Band
• Meshell Ndegeocello
• Medeski Martin & Wood
• Bedouin Soundclash
• Serena Ryder
The contest ends July 15. Details and rules are at Whistler Music Festival.
Vancouver's Olympic Cauldron is located next to Canada Place and was built for the 2010 Winter Games. The cauldron is occasionally lit...
©SueFrausePhoto Victoria BC's Fairmont Empress is reopening its signature restaurant, Q at the Empress, for dinner service beginning Oc...
So many places I want to visit in Canada, especially since the US/Canada border has been closed since March of 2020 -- and with no end in si...
BC FERRIES AND FIRST PEOPLES' CULTURAL COUNCIL REVEAL COAST SALISH ARTWORK FOR NEWEST SALISH CLASS FERRYArtist Maynard Johnny Jr. with his Coast Salish artwork BC Ferries and the First Peoples' Cultural Council have revealed the design fo...