Thursday, July 10, 2008
Win Weekend for 2 @ Whistler Music Fest
Fast-track your way to the Whistler Musical Festival by entering Tourism Whistler's VIP Experience Contest.
Here's what you could win:
• Two-day exclusive VIP Passes plus free parking, private entrance, access to Festival Lounge with all-day beverages, premium food service, private restrooms, exclusive viewing platform, commemorative merchandise and more
• Backstage passes to hang out with the stars
• A post-concert dinner at one of Whistler's top restaurants ($150 gift certificate)
• Accommodation for the evenings of July 19-20
The two-day event will be held at the Whistler Blackcomb Tube Park at Base II on Blackcomb Mountain. The festival lineup includes:
• Elvis Costello and The Imposters
• Thievery Corporation
• The Roots
• Broken Social Scene
• Allen Touissant Band
• Robert Randolph & The Family Band
• Meshell Ndegeocello
• Medeski Martin & Wood
• Bedouin Soundclash
• Serena Ryder
The contest ends July 15. Details and rules are at Whistler Music Festival.
British Columbia's Parliament Buildings ©SueFrausePhoto Just in time for the spooky season (aka Halloween), Tourism Victoria has put tog...
Embassy of Canada in Washington, DC. Photo by Sue Frause. I just watched a Canadian politician on CBC say the word process at least a ...
I just tweeted: Reading the Sunday New York Times in New York on a Sunday is a good thing. Yes, I'm in New York City, wrapping up a fiv...
Sunset at JFK International Airport. Photo by Sue Frause. HALIFAX - This isn't my first Canadian train adventure. I'd taken th...